1½ cups almond flour
½ cup cocoa powder
½tsp baking powder
½cup brown sugar
120g butter – cubed and chilled
2 large eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
2x100g bars bitter chocolate – one melted – 1 chopped
- Place the almond flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and sugar into a processor and pulse.
- Add the cubed butter and pulse till crumbed.
- Add eggs, vanilla and melted chocolate and pulse till smooth.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Drop tablespoons of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 12mins.